Thermo Scientific Heratherm Advanced Protocol Security Ovens
Ensure optimal sample protection with Thermo Scientific Heratherm Advanced Protocol Security Ovens.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific 51028128
Protect samples effectively with Thermo Scientific Heratherm Advanced Protocol Security Ovens, which feature an extra layer of security for applications where process reliability and security are paramount. A standard over-temperature alarm and an additional under-temperature alarm ensure that your sample stability. A door lock prevents disruption or tampering of samples, while a door alarm notifies the operator when the door is left open accidentally. A choice of stainless steel exterior is available for demanding pharmaceutical and clinical applications.
Heratherm Advanced Protocol Security Ovens are offered in a choice of gravity or mechanical convection. Gravity convection units are designed to protect delicate samples while offering temperature uniformity of ±2.5°C or better, and temperature stability of at least ±0.3°C at 150°C. Mechanical convection models provide temperature uniformity of ±1.5°C or better, and temperature stability of at least ±0.2°C at 150°C.
- Broad temperatures rangeup to 330°C
- Optional sample sensor provides exact temperature of sample on display
- Auto-dry function deactivates oven when the samples are dry, saving energy (Note: Optional sample sensor is required to utilize this feature)
- Mechanical convection models: fan speed adjustable for application flexibility
- Advanced digital timer for daily or weekly on / off cycles
- Stainless-steel interior is easy to clean and corrosion resistant (steel quality AISI 304)
- Programmable controller for temperature ramps and dwells
- Up to 10 programs can be saved, each with 10 discrete steps
- Electronically controlled fan speed and damper position can be incorporated
- Programs can be repeated automatically
- Access port allows the introduction of sensors for independent data monitoring
- Simple calibration routine ensures temperature accuracy over time
- Boost function enables rapid heating upno need to operate the oven 24/7
Availability may vary by country.
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|Programmable Microprocessor control with vacuum fluorescent display|
|13.5 x 17.2 x 23.9 in. (34.3 x 43.8 x 60.8 cm)|
|208/240 V 60 Hz|
|2 supplied/16 max.|
|Weekly / Real time / Hour|
|22.2 x 25.2 x 32.3 in. (56.5 x 64 x 82 cm)|
|50°C to 330°C|
Disclaimer to internal research use restriction: Any restrictions on the purchaser to utilize the product(s) for internal research purposes only does not apply to the product(s) on the web pages associated with this statement.