Eisco™ High Performance Variable Volume Micropipette
The complete line of High Performance Variable Volume Micropipettes measure and deliver precise volumes from 0.1 µL to 10 mL.
Supplier: Eisco™ VVM9
- Features a soft and lightweight operation with an ergonomic, soft touch tip ejector designed to minimize hand fatigue, reduce thumb stress and to increase comfort with prolonged use
- Fully autoclavable with a durable, autoclavable PVDF tip cone
- Slip-resistant thermoplastic elastomer (TPE) body grip to minimize the transfer of body heat to the micropipette resulting in high accuracy even with continuous use
- Color coded plungers for easy identification and tip selection
- Simple, easy to read volume adjustment
- Calibration conforms to DIN 12650 & EN-ISO 8655 standard ensuring high accuracy and precision
- Individual calibration report enclosed with every micropipette
|DIN 12650, EN-ISO 8655|
|Variable Volume Micropipette|
|20 to 200 μL|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok