Cytiva HiScale™ Chromatography Columns
Withstand pressures of up to 20 bar (290 psi) and high flow rates. Cytiva Life Sciences™ HiScale™ Chromatography Columns are designed to be compatible with modern BioProcess chromatography media such as MabSelect™ and Capto™.
Supplier: Cytiva 28964514
- Empty columns with high pressure stability for packing with modern BioProcess media for process development and preparative chromatography.
- Provides axial compression of the gel bed and a nonrotating plunger mechanism that expands packing capabilities.
- Adapter QuickLock mechanism, column measurement scale, and ergonomic design, facilitate column handling and increase process control.
- Dual adapters, offering high flexibility and dynamic packing heights.
- Capability to rinse entire adapter shaft after packing, thereby minimizing risk of bacterial growth after prolonged use.
- Based on the well-established line of XK columns and compatible with all methods currently applicable to XK columns.
|HiScale Chromatography Column
|Column tube, outer protection tube, two adapters, PEEK tubing, and unions at both ends for easy connection to valves, pumps, and monitors
|Empty HPLC Column
|Polypropylene (reinforced glassfibre)/Polyamide Net
|Process development and preparative chromatography
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok