GE Healthcare HiScreen MabSelect Xtra
Prepacked with MabSelect Xtra. GE Healthcare HiScreen MabSelect Xtra is part of the GE Healthcare process development platform. The columns are an excellent choice for method optimization and parameter screening for capture of monoclonal antibodies (MAbs).
Manufacturer: GE Healthcare 28926976
DescriptionMabSelect Xtra are prepacked, ready-to-use columns for convenient process development. The small column volume and bed height make HiScreen columns excellent tools for method optimization, parameter screening, robustness testing, and convenient scale-up. Process fluid velocities can be applied, since the bed height gives enough residence time and the results can then serve as basis for linear process scale-up.
- The increased capacity of MabSelect Xtra enables purification of MAbs from high-level expression feedstock
- 10cm bed height is designed to allow method optimization and parameter screening
- Easily connected in series to achieve 20cm bed height, if necessary
- Small column volume (4.7ml) gives fast results and minimal sample/buffer consumption
- Reproducible results, scalable to BioProcess columns packed with the same chromatography media using the same linear fluid velocity
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|≈40 mg humanlgG/ml at 2.4 min residence time, Determined at 10% breakthrough by frontal analysis at a mobile phase velocity of 500 cm/h in a column with a bed height of 20 cm.|
|2 to 8°C, 20% Ethanol|
|1 x 4.7 mL|
|Antibody affinity chromatography|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok