Please call 1-800-766-7000 to place your order or try our site again later.
GE Healthcare HiTrap Capto DEAE
Reduce process cycle times and improve productivity for screening and small-scale protein purification. GE Healthcare HiTrap Capto DEAE combines the properties of high binding capacity, high flow rate and low back pressure. It is an excellent choice for process-scale purification.
Manufacturer: GE Healthcare 28916537
DescriptionHiTrap Capto DEAE is a weak anion exchanger prepacked with BioProcess Capto media for screening and small-scale protein purifications using ion exchange chromatography (IEX).
- High-throughput medium for capture and intermediate purification, excellent choice for process-scale purification
- The combined properties of high binding capacity, high flow rate, and low back pressure reduces process cycle times and improves productivity at process scale
- Rigid agarose matrix enables high bed heights and purification of viscous samples at high flow rates
- Diethylaminoethyl anion exchanger is coupled to a chemically modified, high-flow agarose matrix
- The modified agarose matrix provides greater particle rigidity without compromising pore size, which allows more flexibility in process-scale applications
- High-dynamic binding capacity is achieved with a dextran surface extender that coats the agarose matrix
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|HiTrap Capto DEAE|
|HiTrap Capto DEAE is a weak anion exchanger prepacked with BioProcess Capto resins for screening and small-scale protein purifications using ion exchange chromatography (IEX).|
|< 4 mL/min.|
|4 to 30°C, 20% Ethanol|
|5 x 1mL|
|Highly cross-linked agarose with dextran surface extender|
|90μm, d50v is the median particle size of the cumulative volume distribution.|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok