Cytiva HyClone™ Trypan Blue Solution, 0.4% Phosphate Buffered Saline
Used to detach and disaggregate adherent cells from the surface or substrate to which they are attached. HyClone™ Trypan Blue Solution is used for dissociating tissues for primary cell culture.
Manufacturer: Cytiva SV30084.01
- Includes two commonly used concentrations of gamma-irradiated porcine Trypsin (1:250) and a new non-mammalian Trypsin alternative called Thermo Scientific HyQTase
- HyQTase is an ultra-filtered solution of proteolytic and collagenolytic enzymes combined to achieve rapid dissociation, while being gentle to cells
- Non-mammalian formulation suits serum-free applications
- Eliminates need for neutralizing or enzyme inhibitors
- Treatment results in rapid cell detachment, single cell suspension and high cell viability with minimal passage-to-passage variability
|Trypan Blue Solution, 0.4% in Phosphate Buffered Saline|
|15° to 30°C|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok