Eisco Hydra Adult With Bud, Whole Mount
Prepared microscope slide of wholemount hydra with a bud. Hydra, a small freshwater organism is known for its regenerative ability. A bud develops in adult hydra to eventually mature into tiny individuals and detach from the parent body. Shows characteristic morphology and structures.
Manufacturer: Eisco BS18172
- Pre-cleaned glass slide with ground edges
- Size: 1 x 3 in. (25 x 77 mm)
- Professionally stained samples for best visualization
- Ideal for biology classrooms to explore structure-function relationships as per NGSS standards
- Shows characteristic structures and morphology
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok