Hygiena ALLER-Snap Rapid Allergen Prevention Test
Liquid reagent contained in bulb of device. Pre-moistened swab in plastic tube.
Manufacturer: Hygiena ALS100
AllerSnap is a quick and easy way to accurately monitor the cleanliness of surfaces to help ensure product quality. AllerSnap detects protein residues left on a surface after cleaning. Simply swab a surface, release the reagent, incubate and if protein residue is present the reagent will turn purple. The color change provides a semi-quantitative measure of the surface cleanliness. The more contamination present, the quicker the color change to purple and the darker the color. AllerSnap quickly validates the hygiene of a surface, allowing immediate corrective action to be taken if necessary.
- Detects down to 1µg of protein residue
- Incubation required at 55°C for 15 minutes or 37°C for 30 minutes
- All-in-one test device
- Results color chart printed on label for easy interpretation
- Pre-wetted swab provides maximum sample recovery
- nsitive liquid-stable reagent
- Enables immediate corrective action thus preventing waste and non-compliance issues
- Provides evidence for due diligence and compliance
- Effective for trainings and promotes best practices
- Recyclable plastic
- Low carbon footprint
- Only equipment required is an incubator
- Long shelf life 18 months
|Protein Residue Test|
|1 to 5% Copper Sulfate reagent, Bicinchoninic Acid, <0.8mL/device and water, pre moistened swab in Plastic tube, built-in color chart, sensitive liquid stable reagent|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok