Ortho-Clinical Diagnostics™ ID-Micro Typing System™ Gel Test™ Cards
Delivered with gel-filled microtubes infused with pre-measured reagents
Supplier: Ortho-Clinical Diagnostics™ MTS080024
Ortho Clinical Diagnostics ID-Micro Typing System is suitable for a broad range of blood bank applications, including antibody screening and identification, ABO blood grouping and Rh phenotyping, compatibility testing, and reverse serum grouping and antigen typing, all using proven serologic methods. Gel Test cards are prefilled cards containing gel mixed with the appropriate reagent. Simply pipet, incubate, spin and read: results are ready to report, without the need for cell washing, red cell resuspension or tube shaking.
- Standardized methods ensure uniform results from tech-to-tech and laboratory-to-laboratory
- Enhanced cGMP compliance is attained through standardized procedures and simplified training
- Opportunities for error are reduced by stable and clear endpoints that provide objective, consistent results
- Gel testing is easy to learn, use, and teach: the ideal technology for all shifts and all levels of blood banking experience
- Eliminates washing, shaking, and the need to add control cells
- Gel testing requires fewer steps than tube testing, dramatically reducing hands-on time, with less waste and costly re-work
- Well-balanced sensitivity and specificity means less time and fewer resources spent on clinically unimportant antibodies
|For broad range of Blood bank applications, Antibody screening and identification, ABO Blood grouping and Rh phenotyping, compatibility testing and reverse Serum grouping and Antigen typing|
|ID-Micro Typing System™ MTS Monoclonal Rh Phenotype Card|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok