Cytiva TempliPhi™ 100/500 Amplification Kit
Use amplified DNA directly for cycle sequencing without purification. Cytiva illustra TempliPhi DNA Amplification Kits efficiently prepare DNA sequencing templates from circular DNA.
$475.00 - $2252.00
- Generate microgram quantities of template DNA from picogram amounts of starting material
- Completed reactions contain uniform quantities of DNA irrespective of input amount, allowing for use directly in sequencing reactions without quantification
- Amplify DNA from bacterial or M13 liquid cultures, colonies, plaques, glycerol stocks, or purified circular (plasmid or M13) DNA without the need for purification
- Simple protocol reduces time, labor, and consumables needed for template preparation, and workflow enables easy automation
- Contain separate, unmixed components for enhanced stability
|The product can be stored for 2 months or less at -20°C. For storage longer than 2 months, store at -70°CThaw components on ice and maintain at 0–4°C during handling. DO NOT warm above 4°C prior to amplification
|Sequencing Template Amplification Kits and Reagents
|4-18 h depending on starting material
|illustra TempliPhi DNA Amplification Kits efficiently prepare DNA sequencing templates from circular DNA.
|0.5mL Sample Buffer, 0.5mL Reaction Buffer, 20μL Enzyme mix and 50μL positive control pUC19 DNA