Thermo Scientific Immuno Breakable Modules Clear
Choose from four surfaces and a variety of wells and configurations. Immuno Breakable Modules offer an optimal choice of products for the specific assay.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific 473539
Choose from four surfaces and a variety of wells and configurations with Thermo Scientific Immuno Breakable Modules, which offer reliability, well-to-well reproducibility and an optimal choice of products for the specific assay.Choose between LockWell, BreakApart and Breakable 1x8 modules in standard 96-well frames.
- For solid phase immuno assays, e.g. ELISA
- Choice of four surfaces for optimal binding
- Free-standing modules are easy to handle
- Alphanumeric system for easy orientation
- Fit standard equipment
- High optical quality for reliable results
Choice of Surface
- PolySorp, Immulon 1B, and Universal Binding (UB) for adsorption of hydrophobic molecules
- Medisorp and Immulon 2HB are slightly hydrophilic and bind a diverse range of biomolecules
- MaxiSorp, Immulon 4 HBX, and Enhanced Binding(EB) are hydrophilic and ideal for antibody sandwich assays
- MultiSorp are very hydrophilic and works well for glycans and water soluble proteins
|For adsorption of hydrophobic molecules|
|8 x 12|
|High optical quality for reliable results|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok
Disclaimer to internal research use restriction: Any restrictions on the purchaser to utilize the product(s) for internal research purposes only does not apply to the product(s) on the web pages associated with this statement.