Thermo Scientific™ Immuno Breakable Modules Clear
Choose from four surfaces and a variety of wells and configurations with these immuno breakable modules, which offer an optimal choice of products for the specific assay.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific™ 473539
Choose from four surfaces and a variety of wells and configurations with Thermo Scientific™ Immuno Breakable Modules, which offer reliability, well-to-well reproducibility and an optimal choice of products for the specific assay.
Choose between LockWell, BreakApart and Breakable 1x8 modules in standard 96-well frames.
- For solid-phase immunoassays, e.g. ELISA
- Choice of four surfaces for optimal binding
- Free-standing modules are easy to handle
- Alphanumeric system for easy orientation
- Fits standard equipment
- High optical quality for reliable results
Choice of Surface:
- PolySorp™, Immulon™ 1B, and Universal Binding (UB) for adsorption of hydrophobic molecules
- MediSorp™ and Immulon 2HB are slightly hydrophilic and bind a diverse range of biomolecules
- MaxiSorp™, Immulon 4 HBX, and Enhanced Binding (EB) are hydrophilic and ideal for antibody sandwich assays
- MultiSorp™ are very hydrophilic and work well for glycans and water-soluble proteins
|8 x 12|
|For adsorption of hydrophobic molecules|
|10 Pk., 60 Cases|
|High optical quality for reliable results|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok