Innocal™ NIST-Traceable Calibration; Tachometer
InnoCal™ NIST-Traceable Calibration service for contact tachometers (mechanical), non-contact tachometers (optical), and combination tachometers featuring both contact and non-contact options
- Provides traceability to NIST
- Lists the environmental conditions present at time of calibration
- Certificate lists actual values, uncertainties, and tolerances
- Regular calibration helps you meet ISO, EPA, GLPs/GMPs and other quality standards
- Not an accredited certificate
|Rotational Speed (Tachometer)|
|Mechanical: 60 to 24,000 rpm; Optical: 0 to 200,000 rpm capability|
|Calibration with certificate and data|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok
Calibration reports issued by InnoCal may not be reproduced, except in full, without written permission of InnoCal. The results stated in our reports relate only to the items tested or calibrated.