Promotional price valid on web orders only. Your contract pricing may differ. Interested in signing up for a dedicated account number?
Walter Products™ Inorganic and Organic Chemistry Molecular Model Kit, 240 Pieces
Create colorful, visible structures to gain a better understanding of chemistry!
Supplier: Walter Products™ MOLE1008
SDSDocumentsProduct Certifications Promotions
Made of durable and colorful plastic, this kit provides many elements for creating over 40 organic and inorganic compounds that are excellent for visual display.
- Double and triple bonds are easily made with flexible bonds
- Molecular geometry and bond angles can be visibly seen in the structure, making it great for studying
- Excellent molecular model kit for students studying chemistry in middle school or university
- Colored plastic spheres represent various atoms with holes at specific angles to accept plastic rods representing covalent and ionic bonds
- Set includes 84 plastic spheres and 153 plastic connectors
- Set includes a four compartment plastic storage box with a lid, disconnection tool and instruction manual
|Inorganic and Organic Chemistry|
Provide Content Correction
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok