Integra Miltex Iris Scissors
Manufacturer: Integra Miltex 181404
- High-quality surgical-grade stainless steel construction provides optimal performance
- Fully tempered precision screw locks maintain perfect alignment
- Ergonomic design combines weight, balance and feel for optimal comfort and performance
- Well rounded and polished ring handles provide exceptional comfort and reduced hand fatigue
- Straight or curved patterns
- Tungsten carbide inserts seamlessly bonded to upper and lower blades and feature gold ring handles
- SuperCut scissors have a specially designed razor sharp edge that cuts effortlessly through tissue; lower blade has micro fine serrations to prevent tissue slippage
Cold or chemical sterilization not recommended for tungsten carbide scissors. SuperCut scissiors designed to cut tissue only; not recommended for use on suture material. Dropping or mishandling will cause the razor-shapr edge to nick or become irregular.
|Iris Scissors, Heavy Pattern|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok