Integra™ Miltex™ Operating Room Scissors
For general utility applications
Supplier: Integra™ Miltex™ 516
- High-quality surgical-grade stainless steel construction provides optimal performance
- Fully tempered precision screw locks maintain perfect alignment
- Ergonomic design combines weight, balance and feel for optimal comfort and performance
- Well rounded and polished ring handles provide exceptional comfort and reduced hand fatigue
- Standard pattern
- Blunt-blunt and sharp-blunt tips are ideal for cutting sutures, gauze, tubing and other materials
- Sharp-sharp tips are preferred for cutting tendons and cartilage
- SuperCut scissors have a specially designed razor sharp edge that cuts effortlessly through tissue; lower blade has micro fine serrations to prevent tissue slippage
SuperCut scissiors designed to cut tissue only; not recommended for use on suture, gauze or tubing. Dropping or mishandling will cause the razor-shapr edge to nick or become irregular.
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok