3M Integrated Protective Eyewear
3M Integrated Protective Eyewear is designed with a tooless clip-on attachment to connect to the headband of the helmet or headgear. Easy to adjust and retracts neatly between the hard hat shell and suspension when not in use.
Manufacturer: 3M 70071676699
- Attaches directly to safety helmet suspension
- Without temple arms, the helmet integrated safety glasses will not interfere with the acoustic seal of 3M helmet mounted earmuffs
- Retracts between safety helmet suspension and shell, helping to protect the lens when not in use
- New improved nose bridge design adds extra protection for the lenses, preventing scratches from the helmet
- Increased link friction provides even more secure positioning than the 3M Safety Glasses HIE6 Series
- Three pivot adjustment points allow easy maneuvering and adjustment for closeness and height
- Designed to be lightweight on nose and temples
- Anti-fog lens
|Hard Hat Accessories|
|Sanding; Electrical; Facility Maintenance; Remediation; Grinding; Mining; Road construction; Oil and gas; Demolition; Construction; Machine operation; Heavy and light industry; Forestry|
|SecureFit™ Safety Helmet X5000 Series, H-700 Series, and H-800 Series of Hard Hats|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok