Invitrogen™ AccuPrime™ Taq DNA Polymerase System
Suitable for wide variety of applications, including multiplex PCR, TOPO TA Cloning™, and allele-specific amplifications
Manufacturer: Invitrogen™ 12339016
The AccuPrime Taq DNA Polymerase System provides reagents for amplification of nucleic acid templates with antibody-mediated, hot-start protocol for improved PCR specificity over other hot-start DNA polymerases. Platinumanti-Taq DNA polymerase antibodies inhibit polymerase activity, providing an automatic hot-start, while a thermostable accessory protein enhances specific primer-template hybridization during every cycle of PCR. This combination improves fidelity of Taq DNA Polymerase by two-fold and is ideal for high-throughput screening and multiplex PCR. AccuPrime Taq DNA Polymerase broadens primer annealing temperatures, providing optimal performance between 55°C and 65°C.
- Specificity: Control mispriming at every cycle to get single-band PCR products
- Ease of use: minimize reaction optimization and primer set redesign
- Convenience: conveniently assemble reactions at room temperature
- AccuPrime buffers: 10X AccuPrime buffers contain thermostable AccuPrime protein, Mg++, and deoxyribonucleotide triphosphates at concentrations
- Two individual buffer systems (10X AccuPrime PCR Buffer I and II) are provided for amplification of specific types of templates
- For small genomic DNA amplicons (≤200bp), cDNA, or plasmids
Amplification of Bisulfite-Treated DNA, Hot Start PCR, Methylation Analysis, Multiplex PCR, PCR, PCR and Real-Time PCR, RNAi, Epigenetics and Non-Coding RNA Research, Routine PCR
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|Multiplex PCR, RT-PCR|
|5 kb or less|
|5' - 3'|
|DNA Polymerase System|
|AccuPrime™ Taq DNA Polymerase is provided in a 200 reaction kit. Each kit includes:
• AccuPrime™ Taq DNA Polymerase (100 µL, at 2U/µL)
• 10X AccuPrime™ PCR Buffer I* (500 µL)
• 10X AccuPrime™ PCR Buffer II* (500 µL)
• 50 mM Magnesium Chloride (500 µL)
*10X AccuPrime™ PCR Buffer I is designed for small genomic DNA amplicons (≤200 bp), cDNA, or plasmids. 10X AccuPrime™ PCR Buffer II is designed for genomic DNA (200 bp–4 kb).
10X AccuPrime™ PCR Buffer contains 200 mM Tris-HCl (pH 8.4), 500 mM KCl, 15 mM MgCl2, 2 mM dGTP, 2 mM dATP, 2 mM dTTP, 2 mM dCTP, thermostable AccuPrime™ protein, 10% glycerol.
Store at -20°C.
|Built-In Hot Start|
|AccuPrime™ Taq DNA Polymerase|
|Approved for shipment on Wet or Dry Ice|
The Fisher Scientific Encompass Program offers items which are not part of our distribution portfolio. These products typically do not have pictures or detailed descriptions. However, we are committed to improving your shopping experience. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.