Invitrogen DNA Polymerase I/DNase I
An optimized mixture of both enzymes for efficient nick translation of DNA
Manufacturer: Invitrogen 18162016
- Application: Labeling DNA with either radiolabeled or biotinylated nucleotides
- Source: DNase I is purified from bovine pancreas; DNA Polymerase I from E. coli λ lysogen nM 964
- Performance and Quality Testing: Performance tested in nick translation reaction
- Unit Definition: One unit of DNA Polymerase I in the absence of DNase I incorporates 10nMol of total deoxyribonucleotide into acid-precipitable material in 30 min. at 37°C using a template primer
- Unit Reaction Conditions: 50mM potassium phosphate (pH 7.5), 6.7mM MgCl2 , 1mM 2-mercaptoethanol, 80µg/mL template·primer, 32µM dTTP, 69nM [3H]dTTP, and enzyme in 100µL for 30 min. at 37°C
Cloning, Restriction Enzyme Cloning
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
Shipping Condition: Wet Ice
|Enzymes, DNA Polymerase I/DNase I|
|DNA Polymerase I/DNase I contains 0.5 units DNA Polymerase I and 0.4 milliunits DNase I per microliter|
|Cloning, Restriction Enzyme Cloning|
The Fisher Scientific Encompass Program offers items which are not part of our distribution portfolio. These products typically do not have pictures or detailed descriptions. However, we are committed to improving your shopping experience. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.