Invitrogen DNase I, Amplification Grade
Purified and tested for nondetectable levels of RNase contamination
Manufacturer: Invitrogen 18068015
DNase I, Amplification Grade, digests single- and double-stranded DNA to oligodexyribonuleotides containing a 5' phosphate. DNase I, Amplification Grade, is suitable for eliminating DNA during critical RNA purification procedures such as those prior to RNA-PCR amplification. Absence of RNase is tested by performing a ribonuclease assay with RNA ladder.
- Specific activity is >10,000 units/mg
- Source: Purified from bovine pancreas
- Performance and quality testing: Ribonuclease assay with RNA ladder and ability to digest single-stranded and double-stranded DNA to oligonucleotides are determined
- Unit definition: One unit increases absorbance of high molecular weight DNA solution at rate of 0.001 A260 units/min./mL of reaction mixture at 25°C
- Unit reaction conditions: 0.1M sodium acetate (pH 5.0), 5mM MgCl2, 50 µg/mL calf thymus DNA, and enzyme in 1mL for 10 min. at 25°C
Removing DNA from RNA and protein preparations, PCR & Real-Time PCR, Real Time PCR (qPCR), Reverse Transcription
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
Shipping Conditions: Approved for shipment on wet or dry ice
|10X DNase I Reaction Buffer and 25mM EDTA (pH 8.0)|
|Store at -20°C in a non-frost-free freezer|
The Fisher Scientific Encompass Program offers items which are not part of our distribution portfolio. These products typically do not have pictures or detailed descriptions. However, we are committed to improving your shopping experience. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.