Each nucleotide is at a concentration of 10 mM. 10 mM dNTP mix is suitable for use in polymerase chain reaction (PCR), sequencing, fill-in reactions, nick translation, cDNA synthesis, and TdT-tailing reactions.
Invitrogen dNTP manufacturing meets the highest industry standards:
• Manufactured under ISO 9001
• Manufactured in Class D clean rooms
• Chemically synthesized
• pH 7.5
• >99% purity confirmed by HPLC
• Stable for 2 years at –20°C
• Free from qPCR, PCR, reverse transcription inhibitors
• Free of DNases and RNases
• Free of human and E. coli DNA
• qPCR, RT-qPCR
• PCR, RT-PCR, cDNA synthesis
• High-fidelity and long-range PCR
• Isothermal amplification
• DNA labeling
• Sanger and next-generation sequencing (NGS) sequencing
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
Approved for shipment on Wet or Dry Ice
Safety and Handling
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.
The Fisher Scientific Encompass Program offers items which are not part of our distribution portfolio. These products typically do not have pictures or detailed descriptions. However, we are committed to improving your shopping experience. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok