Invitrogen™ One Shot™ TOP10 Electrocomp™ E. coli
Supplied at transformation efficiency of 1 x 109 cfu/ μg supercoiled DNA that's ideal for high-efficiency cloning and plasmid propagation
Manufacturer: Invitrogen™ C404052
Provides stable replication of high copy number plasmids. The genotype of TOP10 cells is similar to that of DH10B™ strain.
- hsdR for efficient transformation of unmethylated DNA from PCR amplifications
- mcrA for efficient transformation of methylated DNA from genomic preparations
- lacZΔM15 for blue/white color screening of recombinant clones
- endA1 for cleaner preparations of DNA—get better results in downstream applications due to elimination of nonspecific digestion by Endonuclease I
- recA1 for reduced occurrence of nonspecific recombination in cloned DNA
- Bacterial/Yeast Strain: TOP10
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|Lacks F' Episome|
|Not Suitable for preparing unmethylated DNA|
|High Efficiency (> 10^9 cfu⁄µg)|
|Not Suitable for cloning unstable DNA|
• One Shot™ TOP10 Electrocomp™ E. coli: 21 vials, 50 µl each
• pUC19 DNA (10 pg/µl): 1 vial, 50 µl
• S.O.C. medium: 1 bottle, 6 ml
Store Competent Cells at -80°C. Store pUC19 DNA at -20°C. Store SOC Medium at 4°C or at room temperature.
|Not High-throughput Compatible (Manual)|
|May be used for plasmids > 20 kb|
|Not for ccdB vector propagation|
The Fisher Scientific Encompass Program offers items which are not part of our distribution portfolio. These products typically do not have pictures or detailed descriptions. However, we are committed to improving your shopping experience. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.