Invitrogen ElectroMAX DH10B Cells
Ideal for efficient cloning of both prokaryotic and eukaryotic genomic DNA
Manufacturer: Invitrogen 18290015
ElectroMAX DH10B Cells are electrocompetent E. coli cells offering the highest transformation efficiencies of >1 x 1010 cfu/µg plasmid DNA. ElectroMAX DH10B Cells are ideal for applications requiring high transformation efficiencies, such as with cDNA or gDNA library construction.
- High-efficiency transformation to maximize clones
- Enhanced genetic markers for cDNA or gDNA cloning capabilities
Highest transformation efficiencies
- ElectroMAX DH10B Cells offer the highest transformation efficiencies available with >1 x 1010 transformants/µg of control DNA in a 20 µL reaction
- These high transformation efficiencies make ElectroMAX DH10B Cells ideal for efficient plasmid rescue from eukaryotic genomes
- Suitable for construction of gene banks, for generation of cDNA libraries using plasmid-derived vectors, and for situations when there is limited amount of DNA
- Versatile cloning capabilities
- ElectroMAX DH10B Cells have the following features:
- Φ80lacZΔM15 marker provides α-complementation of the β-galactosidase gene allowing blue/white screening on agar plates containing X-gal or Bluo-gal
- mcrA genotypic marker and the mcrBC, mrr deletion allows for cloning DNA that contains methylcytosine and methyladenine
- endA1 mutation enables increased plasmid yield and quantity
Not high-throughput compatible (Manual)
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
Shipping Condition: Dry Ice
|ElectroMAX DH10B Cells: 5 vials, 100μL each, pUC19 DNA (10pg/μL): 1 vial, 50μL, S.O.C. medium: 2 bottles, 6mL each|
|Store Competent Cells at -80°C. Store pUC19 DNA at -20°C. Store SOC Medium at 4°C or at room temperature.|
The Fisher Scientific Encompass Program offers items which are not part of our distribution portfolio. These products typically do not have pictures or detailed descriptions. However, we are committed to improving your shopping experience. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.