Invitrogen™ Taq DNA Polymerase, recombinant
A thermostable enzyme that synthesizes DNA from single-stranded templates in the presence of dNTPs and a primer
Manufacturer: Invitrogen™ 10342053
The enzyme consists of a single polypeptide with a molecular weight of 94kDa. It has a 5'-3' DNA polymerase activity and a 5'-3' exonuclease activity.
- Choice of recombinant or native enzyme
- Amplification of PCR products up to 5kb in size
- An enzyme that is licensed and qualified for PCR
- Source: Recombinant enzyme is purified from the cloned Thermus aquaticus DNA polymerase gene expressed in E. coli
- Applications: Taq DNA Polymerase is appropriate for use in the amplification of DNA from complex genomic, viral, and plasmid templates, RT-PCR, sequencing ssDNA, and cycle sequencing
- Unit definition: One unit of TaqDNA Polymerase is the amount of enzyme required to incorporate 10 nmoles of deoxyribonucleotide into DNA in 30 minutes at 74°C
• 20 μL Taq DNA Polymerase (5 U/μL)
• 1.25 ml 10X PCR buffer (200 mM Tris-HCl pH 8.4, 500 mM KCl)
• 1 mL Magnesium Chloride (50 mM)
Store at -30°C to -10°C in a non-frost-free freezer. Guaranteed stable for 6 months when stored properly.
|Taq DNA Polymerase|
|Approved for shipment on Wet or Dry Ice|
|5 kb or less|
|5' - 3'|
The Fisher Scientific Encompass Program offers items which are not part of our distribution portfolio. These products typically do not have pictures or detailed descriptions. However, we are committed to improving your shopping experience. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.