Invitrogen™ One Shot™ MAX Efficiency™ DH10B T1 Phage-Resistant Cells
Ideal for generating cDNA or genomic libraries due to high transformation efficiency
Manufacturer: Invitrogen™ 12331013
DH10B T1 Phage-Resistant E. colihave all the benefits of the DH10B genotype, with the addition of the tonA genotype which confers resistance to T1 and T5 phage infection. The inclusion of the tonA genotype protects your valuable samples and minimizes the possibility of downtime in your lab due to phage contamination.
- tonA genotype to confer resistance to T1 and T5 phage
- Elimination of mcrA, mcrBC, mrr, and hsdRMS restriction systems to allow construction of more representative genomic libraries
- The endA1 mutation to increase plasmid yield and quantity
- ZΔM15 for blue/white screening of recombinant clones
- DH10B-T1R E. coliare available in both electrocompetent and chemically competent formats
- High efficiency transformation is seen with plasmids 150 kb in size
Not high-throughput compatible (Manual)
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|High Efficiency (> 10^9 cfu⁄µg)|
|Not High-throughput Compatible (Manual)|
|Not Suitable for preparing unmethylated DNA|
|Not Suitable for cloning unstable DNA|
|Lacks F' Episome|
|Not for ccdB vector propagation|
Safety and Handling
The Fisher Scientific Encompass Program offers items which are not part of our distribution portfolio. These products typically do not have pictures or detailed descriptions. However, we are committed to improving your shopping experience. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.