Invitrogen MAX Efficiency Stbl2 Competent Cells
High-efficiency chemically competent cells specifically designed for cloning unstable inserts
Manufacturer: Invitrogen 10268019
In addition to recA1, a unique set of genetic markers allow for stable cloning of direct repeat and retroviral sequences and tandem array genes.
- 1 x 109 transformants/µg plasmid DNA for cloning rare sequences
- Elimination of mcrBC-hsdRMS-mrr and mutation of mcrAallows cloning of methylated genomic sequences
- Unique genotype that stabilizes direct repeat and retroviral sequences such as SIV and HIV
- Greatly increased plasmid yield and quality due to endA1 mutation
Not High Throughput-Compatible (Manual)
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
Shipping Condition: Dry Ice
|Lacks F' Episome|
|May be used for plasmids > 20 kb|
|MAX Efficiency™, Stbl2™|
|Suitable for cloning unstable DNA|
• MAX Efficiency™ Stbl2™ Competent Cells: 5 vials, 200 µl each (total of 1 ml)
• pUC19 DNA (0.01 µg/ml): 1 vial, 100 µl
• SOC Medium: 1 bottle, 6 ml
Store Competent Cells at -80°C. Store pUC19 DNA at -20°C. Store SOC Medium at 4°C or at room temperature.
|Not High-throughput Compatible (Manual)|
|Not Suitable for preparing unmethylated DNA|
|Not for ccdB vector propagation|
|High Efficiency (> 10^9 cfu⁄µg)|
The Fisher Scientific Encompass Program offers items which are not part of our distribution portfolio. These products typically do not have pictures or detailed descriptions. However, we are committed to improving your shopping experience. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.