Invitrogen™ One Shot™ MAX Efficiency™ DH5α-T1R Competent Cells
Added security to protect valuable clones and libraries
Manufacturer: Invitrogen™ 12297016
One Shot MAX Efficiency DH5α-T1R Competent Cells are derived from the popular DH5α strain. DH5α-T1R carry the tonA genotype that confers resistance to T1 and T5 phage. T1 bacteriophage spread rapidly and lyse E. coli hosts, which are commonly used for cloning and library construction. This is especially important for genome and sequencing centers where T1 phage infection would be catastrophic.
- Cleaner preparations of DNA and better results in downstream applications due to the elimination of nonspecific digestion by Endonuclease I (endA1)
- Reduced occurrence of unwanted recombination in cloned DNA (recA1)
- Efficient transformation of unmethylated DNA from PCR applications (hsdR)
- Blue/white color screening of recombinant clones carrying the alpha fragment of β-galactosidase (lacZΔM15)
- DH5α-T1R E. coli are supplied in the convenient, single-reaction One Shot format
- Each tube contains enough cells for one transformation so there are no efficiency-zapping, freeze-thaw cycles or money wasted on unused cells
Not high-throughput compatible (Manual)
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
Shipping Condition: Dry Ice
|Lacks F' Episome|
|High Efficiency (> 10^9 cfu⁄µg)|
|20 x 50 µL|
|Not High-throughput Compatible (Manual)|
|Not Suitable for cloning unstable DNA|
|Not Suitable for preparing unmethylated DNA|
|Not for ccdB vector propagation|
Safety and Handling
The Fisher Scientific Encompass Program offers items which are not part of our distribution portfolio. These products typically do not have pictures or detailed descriptions. However, we are committed to improving your shopping experience. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.