Invitrogen Platinum Taq DNA Polymerase High Fidelity
Ideal for amplification of DNA fragments when high yields and robust amplification are required
Manufacturer: Invitrogen 11304029
High fidelity is provided by a mixture of Platinum Taq DNA Polymerase and the proofreading (3´5´ exonuclease activity) enzyme Pyrococcus species GB-D polymerase. PCR specificity is improved with the incorporation of Platinum automatic “hot-start” technology.
- Fidelity: greater than six times higher fidelity than Taq DNA polymerase
- Amplicon size: amplification of fragments up to 15 kb
- Convenience: room temperature reaction assembly
- Applications: amplification of DNA from complex genomic, viral, and plasmid templates; and RT-PCR
- One unit of Platinum Taq DNA Polymerase, High Fidelity, is the amount of enzyme required to incorporate 10 nmoles of deoxyribonucleotide into DNA in 30 min at 74°C
Amplification of Bisulfite-Treated DNA, Chromatin Biology, Chromatin Immunoprecipitation (ChIP), High Fidelity PCR, Hot Start PCR, Long Fragment PCR, Methylation Analysis, PCR, PCR & Real-Time PCR, RNAi, Epigenetics & Noncoding RNA Research, Sanger Sequencing, Sanger Sequencing Technology & Accessories, Sequencing
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|• 1 x 100 µL Platinum Taq DNA Polymerase High Fidelity (5 U/µL)
• 1 x 2.25 mL 10X High Fidelity Buffer [600 mM Tris-SO4 (pH 8.9), 180 mM (NH4)2SO4]
• 1 x 1 mL 50 mM MgSO4
Store at -10°C to -30°C.
|Built-In Hot Start|
|Platinum® Taq DNA Polymerase High Fidelity|
|20 kb or less|
|3' - 5', 5' - 3'|
The Fisher Scientific Encompass Program offers items which are not part of our distribution portfolio. These products typically do not have pictures or detailed descriptions. However, we are committed to improving your shopping experience. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.