Invitrogen SuperScript III One-Step RT-PCR System with Platinum Taq High Fidelity DNA Polymerase
Offers highest sensitivity for end point detection
Manufacturer: Invitrogen 12574035
High-Fidelity PCR Amplification
Platinum Taq DNA Polymerase High Fidelity is ideal for the amplification of DNA fragments, when high yields and robust amplification are required. Fidelity is maximized through the use of a mixture of Platinum Taq DNA Polymerase and the proofreading (3'-5' exonuclease activity) enzyme Pyrococcus species GB-D polymerase. PCR specificity is improved with the incorporation of Platinum automatic “hot-start” technology.
- The SuperScript III One-Step RT-PCR System with Platinum Taq DNA Polymerase combines the high thermostability of SuperScript III RT with the specificity of Platinum Taq DNA Polymerase High Fidelity to increase priming specificity, generate higher product yields, and identify a larger range of targets
- The one-step format enables easy analysis of gene expression or detection of rare or viral RNA.
- Sensitivity: Routine detection down to 1pg total RNA
- Convenience: Single-tube format for speed, convenience, and less reaction-to-reaction variability. Compatible with multiplexing
- Specificity: Uses SuperScript III RT for cDNA synthesis up to 55°C, for more specific priming with gene specific primers
- Amplicon Size: Detection of targets from 300 bp to 10kb for greater flexibility
Using the SuperScript One-Step System The system uses a mixture of SuperScript III Reverse Transcriptase and Platinum Taq DNA Polymerase High Fidelity for enhanced RT-PCR yields and fidelity, as well as the detection of longer templates. The system can detect a wide range of RNA targets from 300 bp to 10kb, and is compatible with multiplex applications. The amount of starting material can range from 1pg to 1µg of total RNA. The system consists of two major components: SuperScript III RT/ Platinum Taq High Fidelity Enzyme Mix and 2X Reaction Mix. SuperScript III Reverse Transcriptase is a version of M-MLV RT that has been engineered to reduce RNase H activity and provide increased thermal stability. The enzyme can synthesize cDNA at a temperature range of 45° to 60°C, providing increased specificity, higher yields of cDNA, and more full-length product than other reverse transcriptases. Because SuperScript III RT is not significantly inhibited by ribosomal and transfer RNA, it can be used to synthesize cDNA from total RNA. Final product size: 10kb or less.
One-Step RT-PCR, PCR & Real-Time PCR, RT-PCR, Reverse Transcription
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|100μL SuperScript III RT/Platinum Taq High Fidelity Enzyme Mix; 3 × 1mL 2X Reaction Mix (containing 0.4mM of each dNTP, 2.4mM MgSO4); 500μL 5mM Magnesium Sulfate|
• 100 µL SuperScript® III RT/Platinum® Taq High Fidelity Enzyme Mix
• 3 × 1 mL 2X Reaction Mix (containing 0.4 mM of each dNTP, 2.4 mM MgSO4)
• 500 µL 5 mM Magnesium Sulfate
Store all components at -30°C to -10°C.
|Built-In Hot Start|
|Platinum® Taq DNA Polymerase High Fidelity|
|10 kb or less|
The Fisher Scientific Encompass Program offers items which are not part of our distribution portfolio. These products typically do not have pictures or detailed descriptions. However, we are committed to improving your shopping experience. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok
For Research Use Only. Not for human or animal therapeutic or diagnostic use.