Invitrogen S1 Nuclease
Single-strand-specific endonuclease hydrolyzes single-stranded RNA or DNA into 5' mononucleotides
Manufacturer: Invitrogen 18001016
Hydrolyzes single-stranded regions in duplex DNA such as loops and gaps.
- S1 Nuclease is stable at 65°C.
- Applications: Nuclease mapping techniques, Removal of single-stranded regions from double-stranded DNA, Exo III-ordered sequencing
- Source: Isolated from Aspergillus oryzae.
- Performance and Quality Testing: Double-strand-specific deoxyribonuclease and phosphatase assays
- Unit Definition: One unit hydrolyzes 1µg of denatured DNA to acid-soluble material in 1 min. at 37°C
- Unit Reaction Conditions: 30mM sodium acetate (pH 4.6), 50mM NaCl, 1mM zinc acetate, 0.5 mg/mL heat-denatured DNA, 5% (v/v) glycerol, and enzyme in 0.5mL for 10 min. at 37°C
Cloning, DNA and RNA Purification and Analysis, Nuclease Protection Assays, Nucleic Acid Gel Electrophoresis and Blotting, Restriction Enzyme Cloning
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
Shipping Condition: Approved for shipment on Wet or Dry Ice
|S1 Nuclease is supplied with a vial of 10X S1 Nuclease buffer [300mM sodium acetate (pH 4.6), 10mM zinc acetate, 50% (v/v) glycerol], vial of dilution buffer, vial of 3 M NaCl|
|Cloning, DNA and RNA Purification and Analysis, Nuclease Protection Assays, Nucleic Acid Gel Electrophoresis and Blotting, Restriction Enzyme Cloning|
The Fisher Scientific Encompass Program offers items which are not part of our distribution portfolio. These products typically do not have pictures or detailed descriptions. However, we are committed to improving your shopping experience. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.