Invitrogen™ SuperScript™ III First-Strand Synthesis SuperMix
Optimized SuperMix formulation for first-strand cDNA synthesis from purified poly(A)+ or total RNA
Manufacturer: Invitrogen™ 18080400
RNA targets from 100 bp to >12kb can be detected with this system. The amount of starting material can vary from 0.1pg to 5μg of total RNA.
- Kit includes SuperScript™ III/RNaseOUT™ Enzyme Mix, 2X First-Strand Reaction Mix, and Annealing Buffer
- SuperScript™ III Reverse Transcriptase, included in the Enzyme Mix, is a version of M-MLV RT that has been engineered to reduce RNase H activity and provide increased thermal stability
- Enzyme can be used to synthesize cDNA at a temperature range of 45° to 55°C, providing increased specificity, higher yields of cDNA, and more full-length product than other reverse transcriptases
- Because SuperScript™ III RT is not significantly inhibited by ribosomal and transfer RNA, it can be used to synthesize cDNA from total RNA
- RNaseOUT™ Recombinant RNase Inhibitor is included in the Enzyme Mix to safeguard against degradation of target RNA due to ribonuclease contamination
- 2X First-Strand Reaction Mix includes 10mM MgCl2 and 1mM of each dNTP in a buffer formulation that has been optimized for first-strand synthesis of cDNA
- Annealing Buffer is used in the initial template-primer annealing step
- Separate tubes of oligo(dT)20 and random hexamers are also provided. cDNA synthesis can be performed using either total RNA or poly(A)+-selected RNA primed with oligo(dT), random primers, or a gene-specific primer
- Optimal reaction temperature: 50°C
- Enough material provided for 50 reactions (20μL each)
PCR & Real-Time PCR, Reverse Transcription
Shipping Condition: Dry ice
• 2X Reaction Mix (500 μl)
• SuperScript™ III Enzyme Mix (100 μl)
• Oligo(dT)20 (50 μl total provided at 50 μM)
• Random hexamers (50 μl total provided at 50 ng/μl)
• Annealing buffer (50 μl)
Enough material provided for 50 reactions (20 μl each). Store at -20°C.
|Random Primers, Oligo dT Primers|
|First-Strand Synthesis Super Mix|
|Real-Time Quantitative PCR (qPCR), Reverse Transcriptase PCR (RT-PCR)|
The Fisher Scientific Encompass Program offers items which are not part of our distribution portfolio. These products typically do not have pictures or detailed descriptions. However, we are committed to improving your shopping experience. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.