Precision, features and performance enables optimization of configurations to meet various application needs.
Each unit features:
- Two pump speeds: 50% and 100%
- Adjustable PID control
- Large, easy-to-read, five-line LCD display
- Three languages: English, German, French
- Over temperature/low level cutouts with audible and visual alarms
- High quality industrial motor for excellent pump performance and long life
for routine temperature control
- Ambient to +100°C
- 1 kW heater
- Powerful force pump
- Five programmable set points: +20°C, +37°C, +50°C, +70°C and +100°C
- Temperature display in °C, °F or °K with resolution of 0.1 or 0.01
- Model 4100B comes with a bridge
- Compatible fluids: DI water up to 3 mOhm; 50/50 EG/Water; 50/50 PG/Water
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|Isotemp™ Immersion Circulator|
|Ambient +10° to 100°C|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok