Kimberly-Clark Professional Jackson Safety G29 Solvent Gloves
Provide the dexterity of thin mil gloves with greater durability for superior protection. Kimberly Clark Professional Jackson Safety G29 Solvent Gloves feature neoprene blend construction to protect against solvents and won't break apart after 15 minutes of work like thin mil gloves.
Manufacturer: Kimberly-Clark Professional 49823
- Neoprene blend construction designed for protection from solbents
- Textured fingertips for wet or dry grip
- Not made with natural rubber latex
- Ambidextrous for greater efficiency
- Highest level of dexterity per EN420:2003 standard
- Available in sizes 6(XS) - 11 (2XL)
- Handling hydraulic fluids
- Working with solvents such as Frekote, IPA, and Varson
- Wiping down parts and machinery with solvents
- Janitorial cleaning
Meets EN 388, EN 374-2 and EN 420-2003 standards.
|Protection from solvents|
|12 mil (finger)
9 mil (palm)
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok