Justrite QuickBerm Rigid Lock Spill Containment System
Safe, drive-in spill containment for drums, IBC totes and tanks
Manufacturer: Justrite 28528
Ergonomic design provides 100% inside berm accessibility with an unobstructed side-to-side floor space for vehicle tires, foot traffic and cleaning. The patented Rigid-Lock wall-support design protects personnel against trips and falls when walking along the outside perimeter. Built-in stainless steel wall supports lock the sidewalls in a 12 in. (305-mm) high, 90° vertical position. The Rigid-Lock QuickBerm offers immediate, secure deployment and no-worry, spill-readiness.
- Made of UV resistant PVC coated fabric
- Portable design folds down quickly for storage and transport
- Single-piece construction
- Easy setup with no assembly required
- Includes reinforced CriticalCorner design featuring wraparound diagonal radio frequency welds to prevent billowing
- Walls include 1 in. (25mm) fray-resistant finished hem along top rim for added wall strength and integrity
- Support with brass grommet for anchoring
- Resist extreme temperatures (-50°F to +160°F)
- In down position, they can withstand vehicle weights in excess of 11,000 lb. (5,000kg) at each tire
- In up position, supports will hold up to wind loads of 40miles per hour
- Performs at full rim containment heightmeaning the berm is entirely full- without bend or buckles
- Replcaeable stainless steel support rods
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|Spill containment system|
|Drums, IBC totes, tanks|
|1910 gal., 7230L|
|PVC coated fabric|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok