Justrite QuickBerm Spill Containment Systems
Portable containment for drums, buckets, and leaky equipment
Manufacturer: Justrite 28542
QuickBerm secondary containment helps to comply with EPA regulations and provides dependable spill control for leak-prone containers and equipment.
- Single-piece construction, quick and easy setup, no assembly required
- Quick response under emergency spill conditions
- Durable modified PVC coated fabric withstands long-term UV exposure, good for outdoor use
- Inside wall supports allow berm placement virtually flush up against walls or equipment
- Reinforced CriticalCorner design features wraparound diagonal welds for superior strength and fluid-tight reliability
- Withstands broad range of chemicals including petroleums and most acids, and is durable enough for extended wear
- Highly visible yellow inside supports alert against potential catch hazards inside while keeping exterior free from trip hazards found in other berms with exterior support systems
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
Comply with EPA for containment and spill prevention (SPCC)
|Spill control system|
|745 gal., 2821L|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok