Kemtec™ AP™ Chemistry Kits: Determining Molar Mass Using the Ideal Gas Equation
This unique hands-on method of exploring gases allows students to compare properties of real and ideal gases (based on KMT assumptions) as they determine the molar mass of a volatile solvent.
Manufacturer: Aqua Phoenix Scientific 16109
Students manipulate volume, temperature and pressure while using the ideal gas equation to compute moles of gas.
- Ideal for Honors or AP Chemistry
- Instructor's manual features background material, easy-to-follow stepwise protocols, assessment questions, sample data, modeled calculations, and an answer key
- Kit designed to exceed 2013 AP Next Generation National Standards
- Meets AP Science Practices 1, 2 & 5
- Targets Grades: 10-14
- Accommodates 24 Students Working in Groups of two
Kemtec AP kits are compatible with optional data collection and simulations using TI-Nspire handhelds and software. Free activities can be found at www.fisheredu.com/TI.
|Meets new 2013 AP standards, meets AP science Practices 1, 2 and 5|
|For students to compare properties of real and ideal gases (based on kmt assumptions) as they determine the molar mass of a volatile solvent, for honors or ap chemistry|
|Determining Molar Mass Using The Ideal Gas Equation Chemistry Kit|
|10 to 14|
|Isopropanol, acs 99%, methanol (methyl alcohol), acs, ethanol, 95% 250ml denatured|
|24 Students (12 Groups)|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok