Kemtec™ AP™ Chemistry Kits: Stoichiometry: Reactions with Copper Compounds
Perform four quantitatively different reactions utilizing copper compounds.
Manufacturer: Aqua Phoenix Scientific 16106
Identify reaction type, determine mole ratios experimentally, identify limiting reactants, and determine percent yield. The reaction series provides experience synthesizing ionic compounds, a coordination complex, and elemental copper.
- Ideal for AP Chemistry or Honors Chemistry
- Instructor's manual features background material, easy-to-follow stepwise protocols, assessment questions, sample data, modeled calculations, and an answer key
- Kit designed to exceed 2013 AP Next Generation National Standards
- Meets AP Science Practices 2 & 6
- Targets Grades: 10-14
- Accommodates 24 Students Working in Groups of two
Kemtec AP kits are compatible with optional data collection and simulations using TI-Nspire™ handhelds and software. Free activities can be found at www.fisheredu.com/TI.
|Meets new 2013 AP standards, meets AP science practices 2 and 6|
|For ap chemistry or honors chemistry|
|Stoichiometry Reactions With Copper Compounds Chemistry Kit|
|10 to 14|
|15g copper(ii) hydroxide, 15g copper oxide, sodium acetate, methanol (methyl alcohol), acs, 6m sulfuric acid, (12 x 10.75) aluminum foil sheet, 12 plastic 5ml pipets|
|24 Students (12 Groups)|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok