Kemtec™ AP™ Chemistry Kits: Synthesis and Gravimetric Analysis of Cobalt Oxalate Hydrate
Students will enjoy this lab as they experience multiple techniques required for AP chemistry; synthesizing cobalt oxalate hydrate by precipitation, gravimetric analysis by dehydration, and oxidation-reduction (redox) titration on a unique compound.
Supplier: Aqua Phoenix Scientific 16103
- Experiments can be easily adjusted to fit your lab period
- Minimal prep time
- Instructor's manual features background material, easy to follow stepwise protocols, assessment questions, sample data, modeled calculations, and an answer key
- Meets AP Science Practices 2 & 7
- Kit designed to exceed 2013 AP Next Generation National Standards
- Targets Grades: 10-14
- Accommodates 24 Students Working in Groups of 2
Kemtec AP kits are compatible with optional data collection and simulations using TI-Nspire™ handhelds and software. Free activities can be found at www.fisheredu.com/TI.
|Meets new 2013 AP standards|
|10 to 14|
|20g oxalic acid, 30g cobalt chloride, 0.5n potassium permanganate, ammonium hydroxide, tech, 12.0n (6m) sulfuric acid|
|Synthesis and Gravimetric Analysis of Cobalt Oxalate Hydrate Chemistry Kit|
|For students to enjoy this lab as they experience multiple techniques required for ap chemistry, synthesizing cobalt oxalate hydrate by precipitation, gravimetric analysis by dehydration, and oxidation-reduction titration on a unique compound|
|24 Students (12 Groups)|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok