Kemtec™ Forensics Kit: Introduction to Toxicology
Demonstrate techniques used to screen for drug use.
Manufacturer: Kemtec 10530
- Emphasizes scientific method principles by careful observation and data collection
- Includes several forensic scenarios for realistic sleuthing
- Makes a great applied biology or chemistry lab
- Provides an opportunity to go beyond the science and discuss the social issues of drug abuse
- Grades 10-14
- Class size: 24 students (six groups of four)
|For completing the thin layer chromatography and visualization process|
|Introduction To Toxicology Kit|
|Instructor manual, student data sheets, msds, “fbi” fingerprint classification sheets, bond paper, filter paper, gloves, pipet, fingerprint brushes, magnifying glasses, forceps, jars with caps, metal spoons, aluminum foil, superglue, ink pads, scotch tape|
|Fume hood, water bath, hair dryer, UV light (356nm, black light, strong sunlight, plant lights or a goggle cabinet), UV light short wave (254nm) and ring stands|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok