Promotional price valid on web orders only. Your contract pricing may differ. Interested in signing up for a dedicated account number?
Kemtec™ Let's Build Electromagnets Kit
Introduce the Engineering Design Process for problem solving as you explore electricity and magnetism in this electromagnet building exercise.
Supplier: Aqua Phoenix Scientific 15205
Choking hazard (1) Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Includes: Dowel rod, alligator clip leads, 6V lantern battery, wire strippers, magnet wire, masking tape, paper clips, steel washers, steel nails, sandpaper, steel bolts, weigh dish, instructor's manual, reproducible student data sheets
Requires : Impact goggles
SDSDocumentsProduct Certifications Promotions
- Explore magnetic field, electrical charge, and effects of increasing current on the generation of heat
- Compare core materials, core thickness, and number of wraps in coils in inquiry based investigations
- Four engaging activities culminate with students applying what they learn in a design the strongest electromagnet activity
- Instructor's manual with lesson plans, background information, reproducible stepwise student instructions, worksheets, and complete answer keys
- Grades 3 to 5
- Available as single kit (1 to 4 students) or class pack kit (24 students)
|Class Pack Kit|
|3 to 5|
|Instructor's manual, student guide, worksheets, batteries and all materials required for investigation|
|Introduce students to electricity and magnetism with this electromagnet building exercise|
Provide Content Correction
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok