Kemtec Master Forensics Kit
Combine physics, chemistry and biology knowledge using forensics.
Manufacturer: Aqua Phoenix Scientific 10526
Introduces students to fingerprint, soil, hair, document and drugs and poison analysis.
- Designed to build deductive powers and to focus on scientific method
- Grades 7-14
- Class size: 24 students (six groups of four)
- Analysis of Fingerprints Kit: Techniques for dusting and developing latent fingerprints from various surfaces
- Analysis of Minerals and Soils Kit: Provides a number of residue samples for analysis
- Hair Analysis Kit: Characterize specific aspects of hair from different species and in preparing specimens
- Analysis of Drugs and Poisons Kit: Detect the presence of certain substances and discern the chemical and physical properties of writing materials
- Analysis of Documents Kit: Use physical and chemical analysis to validate or repudiate a document
|Master Forensics Kit|
|Five units are analysis of fingerprints kit, minerals and soils kit, hair analysis kit, drugs and poisons kit, documents kit|
|For designed to build deductive powers and to focus on the scientific method|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok