Promotional price valid on web orders only. Your contract pricing may differ. Interested in signing up for a dedicated account number?
Brady™ Keyed Different Safety Lock with Steel Shackle
Help ensure workers stay safe from hazardous energy during servicing and repair with strong, efficient and cost-effective Safety Lockout Padlocks from Brady.
Supplier: Brady™ SDPLYLW38STKD6
This item is not returnable. View return policy
SDSDocumentsProduct Certifications Promotions
- Designed exclusively for lockout tagout applications as part of an OSHA-compliant safety program.
- Key-retaining brass cylinder prevents key removal in the unlocked position for added safety and helps limit lost keys.
- Nylon padlocks with steel shackles are lightweight, durable and ideal for general lockout applications.
- Locks that are Keyed Different (KD) are ideal for simple lockout applications and a manageable number of energy isolation points.
- Record and retain engraved key codes to streamline replacement of lost keys.
|0.82 x 1.5 x 1.77 in.|
|Ideal for electrical contractors, maintenance, electricians|
|(6) Padlocks, (6) Keys, (6) English Labels, (6) French Labels, (6) Spanish Labels|
Provide Content Correction
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok