Isoamyl Alcohol (Clear, Colorless/Certified ACS), Fisher Chemical™
|Residue after Evaporation||0.003% max.|
|Vapor Pressure||4hPa at 20°C|
|Chemical Name or Material||Isoamyl Alcohol|
|Show More Show Less|
Flammable liquid and vapor. Irritating to eyes and respiratory system. Aspiration hazard if swallowed - can enter lungs and cause damage. Repeated exposure may cause skin dryness or cracking. Use personal protective equipment. Keep away from open flames, hot surfaces and sources of ignition. Use only under a chemical fume hood. Wash off immediately with plenty of water for at least 15 minutes. Get medical attention immediately if symptoms occur. Rinse immediately with plenty of water, also under the eyelids, for at least 15 minutes. Obtain medical attention. Move to fresh air. Move to fresh air. If breathing is difficult, give oxygen.
DOTInformation : DOT Class 3, : Flammable Liquid
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok