Fisherbrand Graduated Centrifuge Tube with Screw Thread Cap
Reusable large capacity 100mL tube with screw thread cap and PTFE-faced rubber liner.
- Standard Taper Kimax tube with a screw thread finish
- Graduated and calibrated to contain
- Screw-thread cap supplied has PTFE-faced rubber liner and is packaged separately
- Scale, legend and marking spot are durable white ceramic enamel
- Graduation Intervals mL 0-1 in 0.05, 1-3 in 0.1, 3-6 in 0.2, 6-10 in 0.5, 10-100 in 1
- Tolerance 0 to 0.1 - ±0.02, Above 0.1 to 0.30 - ±0.03, Above 0.3 to 1 - ±0.05, Above 1 to 3 - ±0.10, Above 3 to 5 - ±0.20, Above 5 to 10 - ±0.50, Above 10 - ±1.00
- Manufactured to the specifications found in ASTM D2158
- Manufactured from 33 expansion, low extractable borosilicate glass conforming to USP Type I and ASTM E438, Type I, Class A requirements
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|Centrifuge Tube with Screw Thread Cap|
DWK Life Sciences
Get up to $500 in Fisherbrand glassware at no additional cost with your qualifying glassware purchase.
Buy up to $1,200 in qualifying Fisherbrand glassware, get up to $1,200 more in glassware at no additional cost.
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok