Kimble™ Plastic Test Tubes
An economical alternative to glass.
Manufacturer: Kimble™ 51013100/EMD
Plastic test tubes can be used in place of glass for most routine laboratory procedures.
- Can be centrifuged up to 3000rcf
- Autoclavable up to 120°C for 15 minutes
- Tolerate most common acids and solvents at room temperature
- Not autoclavable
- Can be centrifuged up to 1400rcf
- Tolerate aqueous solutions, mild bases and weak acids
Sold in packs of 250.
|1400 x G|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok