Kimberly-Clark Professional™ Kimtech Pure™ A5 Sterile Cleanroom Apparel
Catalog Number p-4910023
100% polypropylene breathable SMS fabric has cloth-like feel
Kimtech™ A5 Sterile Cleanroom Coveralls have an average bacterial filtration efficiency (BFE) of 96% and are made of 100% polypropylene breathable SMS fabric, which gives the wearer cloth-like comfort.
The Reflex Coverall Design is 7.5 times more rip-resistant than ANSI minimum standards and offers excellent fit and freedom of movement for the wearer. This personal protective apparel is triple-bagged and vacuum packaged, suitable for ISO Class 5 or higher cleanrooms.
It is not made with natural rubber latex, silicone, or the BHT preservative and is designed for single-use (disposable PPE). The easy-to-don, individually packaged coveralls feature a mandarin collar, thumb loops and tunneled elastics.
- 25 Kimtech™ A5 Sterile Cleanroom Coveralls/Case
- Triple bagged, vacuum packed, suitable for ISO Class 5 or higher cleanrooms; CE certified (Category III)
- Reflex Coverall Design offers excellent fit and freedom of movement and 7.5 times more rip-resistant than ANSI minimums
- This protective apparel isn't made with natural rubber latex, BHT preservative or silicone
- Kimtech™ A5 Cleanroom Apparel is manufactured in an ISO-certified facility, clean-processes and individually packaged under cleanroom conditions
|Tunnelized elastic, built-in thumb loop, folded inside out pattern or cuffed
|For Use With (Application)
|ISO Class 5 or higher cleanroom environment
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok