Kimberly-Clark Professional Nemesis Rx Reader Safety Glasses
Kimberly-Clark Professional Nemesis Rx Reader Safety Glasses are designed for long-term comfort, thanks to flexible and lightweight design, soft touch temples and a nose piece with integrated ridges to channel away sweat
Manufacturer: Kimberly-Clark Professional 28621
- Equipped to suit those who need vision assistance
- Polycarbonate lenses provide 99.9% UVA/ UVB/UVC protection to help prevent eye damage like cataracts, retinal damage, and other conditions that can cause temporary vision loss
- Wraparound frame has a base curve of 8 that extends the range of peripheral protection, as well as soft touch temples for comfort
- Corrective lenses are hard coated for scratch resistance and longer life
- Each pair comes with a neck cord for securing
- Manufactured to comply with the ANSI / ISEA Z87.1+ standard for personal eye protection
- Comfortable and functional for construction, manufacturing, and a host of other industries
- Patented FLEX-DRY designed to be extremely flexible, to channel sweat away from the eyes, and to help prevent slippage down the nose for long-term comfort
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
Meets ANSI Z87.1-2010 Impact standards
CE EN 166: 2001 (Clear lens only); CSA Z94.3-07 (Clear lens only).
|ANSI Z87.1; CE EN 166: 2001;CSA Z94.3-07|
|Reader Safety Glasses|
|Industrial manufacturing, outdoor environments, impact, splash, grinding/chipping, shaving/sanding|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok