Kimberly-Clark Professional Kimtech A5 Sterile Hood with Ties
Sterile cleanroom hoods with secure ties featuring innovative CLEAN-DON technology for simpler aseptic donning. Suitable for EU GMP ISO 5 Grade A sterile cleanrooms, the hoods are individually vacuum-packed and made from light and breathable fabric.
Manufacturer: Kimberly-Clark Professional 88807
- Suitable for use in EU GMP ISO 5 Class A sterile cleanroom environments and laboratories, and provided with supporting technical information to demonstrate regulatory compliance.
- Advanced CLEAN-DON technology for fast, simple and compliant aseptic donning that combines two donning steps into one.
- The comfortable hoods are provided in a universal size and are made from low-lint breathable SMS fabric with a cloth-like feel.
- Contamination protection is ensured through high quality sterility assured material with high-strength bound and triple-stitched seams, and secure ties.
- Individually vacuum-packed and efficiently double-bagged to save space.
- Assured Compliance:
- PPE Cat III according to Regulation (EU) 2016/425
- Type 6 (PB) certified
- Certificate of Conformance by lot available online
- Certificate of Sterility by lot available online.
Gamma sterilized and individually bagged. Certificate of Irradiation available.
|ISO 5 to 8 cleanroom environments, compounding, mixing, filling, cleaning|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok