Kimberly-Clark Professional Kimtech Pure G5 Nitrile Gloves
Manufacturer-suggested ISO Class 5
Manufacturer: Kimberly-Clark Professional 56866
Offer superior cleanliness, low extractables, excellent dissipative properties, long wear and superb abrasion resistance.
- Made of a proprietary soft, 100% nitrile compound
- Durable and comfortable, with optimum dexterity and tactile sensitivity
- Virtually odorless
- Processed to lower particle counts and ionic/elemental extractables
- Ambidextrous with beaded cuff
- Thickness: 6.2mil at fingertips
- Length: 10 in. (25.4cm)
- Color: White
Packaged in an ISO Class 5 cleanroom environment. Sealed in double polybags of 100 gloves with case liner.
Tested in accordance with IEST-RP-CC005. Meet AQL 1.5 standards for critical defects.
|ISO Class 5|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok