DWK Life Sciences Kimble KIMAX Flasks for Light-Sensitive Materials
Calibrated “To Contain”
Manufacturer: DWK Life Sciences 28016250
- Protection from wavelengths below 500nm for materials sensitive to light
- Class A, RAY-SORB processed glass
- Marking spots
- PTFE, standard taper stopper with color-coded handle
- Stopper standard taper sizes: 9 (10, 25, 50mL); 13 (100); 16 (200, 250); 19 (500); 22 (1000)
- Tolerances specified on Class A Tolerances Chart
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|Calibrated To Contain|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok