DWK Life Sciences Kimble™ KIMAX™ 100mL 6 in. Short Cone Oil Centrifuge Tubes
KIMAX™ tube designed for field use in testing petroleum. Centrifuge tubes with 6-inch short cone.
Manufacturer: DWK Life Sciences 45243100
- Calibrated to contain
- Top is tooled to accept snap cap 28150R-6
- Scale and legend are durable white ceramic enamel
- Different graduations than 45240
- Capacity 100mL
- Max RCF 800
- Tube OD 45mm, Length 165mm
- Shelf pack of 6, Case of 12
- 45241LF-100 features our proprietary Lazer-Fused™ technology for durable and precise marking and outstanding volumetric accuracy. For more information on our Lazer-Fused™ tubes, click here.
- Manufactured from 33 expansion, low extractable borosilicate glass conforming to USP Type I and ASTM E438, Type I, Class A requirements
|0 to 0.1mL in ±0.02mL, >0.1 to 0.3mL in ±0.03mL, >0.3 to 0.5mL in ±0.05mL, >0.5 to 1mL in ±0.075mL, >1 to 1.5mL in ±0.1mL, >1.5 to 2mL in ±0.2mL, >2 to 3mL in ±0.3mL, >3 to 5mL in ±0.5mL, >5 to 10mL in ±0.75mL, >10 to 25mL in ±1mL|
|0 to 0.5 mL in 0.05 mL increments, 0.5 to 2 mL in 0.1 mL increments, 2 to 3 mL in 0.2 mL increments, 3 to 5 mL in 0.5 mL increments, 5 to 10 mL in 1 mL increments, 10 to 25 mL in 5 mL increments, and at 50 mL, 100 mL|
|800 x g|
|USP, ASTM E 438, D4007|
|Used in the determination of residues in liquified petroleum (LP) gases|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok